+ 18% GST
Why should you consider learning C++ programming course?
1) Your main focus is on PCM (CET) or PCMB (NEET) as you need to score high percentages in 12th boards as well as entrance exams. Therefore unknowingly IT subjects are ignored and your concepts remain unclear.
2) Due to a lack of focus your concepts of programming remain weak, which leads to a lack of understanding of the subject
3) You can’t take out additional time to go for offline CIT classes due to hectic schedules
4) If you plan to score a high percentage in 12th boards, then you must seriously consider learning the CS/IT subject online so that you can study these subjects as per your time schedule and score 90%+ in the CS/IT subject.
5) Learning these subjects gives you the opportunity to learn the C++ programming language and will train your brain to think like a software programmer.
6) After the 12th if you choose the engineering stream then you are ready with programming concepts as this curriculum is covered in one of the subjects in the first year.
7) Today’s world is digital and in any field, IT technologies are used. Therefore you must have minimum knowledge of basic coding done with the help of programming languages.
8) Individuals with expertise in C++ programming find learning new programming languages and technologies easier.
Usage of C++ language compared to other programming languages :
- Companies that build complex software products prefer C/C++ programmers to others as these are the languages used for building the foundations of complex software products.
- Individuals with expertise in C++ programming find learning new programming languages and technologies easier.
- They are used to create many of the things you use on your devices such as the Operating Systems, image editors & web browsers. In fact, no modern computer on Planet Earth can function without C.